Second anniversary

Well, I’ve been doing this blog now for almost two years – I posted for the first time on 2nd February 2020. This is my 84th post and I have been pleased and not a little surprised that I’ve churned so much out but more importantly, that people seem to enjoy reading it.

 

I really hope that people read it, although I haven’t really done enough to publicise it, that might well be my year three resolution.and you readers, please share it with anyone that you think would be interested or enjoy it.

 

In 2007, I wrote a blog   for a while, but due to the platform changing its configuration (making it less accessible and less immediate to post to) and the old email address being ceased, I couldn’t merely continue writing that one. It is archived at:

http://sitelines.blogspot.com

 

I’ve just been reading it again and reminded of why I named this one ‘unceasing echoes’ (see my eponymously named second blog post.

 

I might repost some of those that made me laugh or re-irritated here again.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On-street greetings - continued

'Are you causing trouble again?'

Trip hazards part 17