Been away for a while

Regrettably, I’ve posted to this blog rarely this year.  there are two main reasons for this. Firstly, and most importantly, I’ve been ill for a considerable proportion of the year and haven’t been well enough to do many of the things that normally interest me or express my creativity. Thankfully, I’m much better now and expect to be back posting more regularly again.

 

Secondly, Now, in my COVID-shrunken life, the majority of the day to day interactions that give me material to write about are through my work. Prior to COVID, lockdowns and working from home, I had a busy active life around work, but now, many of the  things that brought me actively into the world are much diminished.

 

I will not write about encounters at work other than in the most general terms as there are other mechanisms for dealing with these, and a colleague who goes off and blogs about work-time encounters would not invite much in the way of colleagues’ trust and respect.

 

Ever hopeful, as I did at the end of 2020, I hope that next year will involve an opening out of our lives again.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They just can't help themselves

'Are you causing trouble again?'

On-street greetings - continued