Over there (part 24)

Outside the Apple Shop in Bristol0020last Friday, asking the security guy how I book an appointment (they have a new outdoor COVID-safe queueing system).

 

Him:

“The queue’s over there” of pointed directions)

 

Me:

“I’m blind, I can’t see where you’re pointing”. (he points but I can’t see enough to make any use

 

Him:

“the queue’s over there, speak to that gentleman over there”. (pointing again)

 

Me:

“As I said, I’m blind, this is a white stick, you’ll need to show me where to go.”

 

Him:

“go and see the man over there, he’ll book you in” (continuing to point but sounding frustrated).

 

Me:

“well you’re clearly not going to help “ (I walked off).

 

I have since complained to Apple as they don’t provide the security (which is provided by the shopping centre).

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They just can't help themselves

Promoting awareness through 'telling our stories'

'Are you causing trouble again?'