Trip hazards part 17

Just crossing my road this morning returning from an early walk and painfully came upon an already large car with a protruding platform at shin height extending for probably a metre from the rear of the car and designed for carrying a number of bikes.

 

While many rear cycle racks protrude significantly from the back of a vehicle, making them much longer than they appear, this addition was especially sneakily designed.

 

Naturally impressed at its size, placement and what I could glean of the owner’s character, I was drawn not only to write about it, but also to do a bit of idol research. I found that it is part of the ‘Fuck you’ range of obtrusive cycle racks. As I couldn’t see the image clearly, I wasn’t sure if this model was the ‘Shin Bitch’, or the (slightly cheaper) ‘Trip’o’Twat’ – whichever, it certainly did its job very well this morning.

 

 

Comments

  1. Ian I think I also saw that car yesterday.

    It had a bumper sticker saying:

    "I'M HERE TO HELP! - just kidding - fuck off"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that sounds like the same car

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On-street greetings - continued

'Are you causing trouble again?'

They just can't help themselves