How much can you see?

Starting a new piece of work and meeting a new colleague for the first time.

I introduce the meeting and my project, why I’ve asked to meet with her.

She leans forward as if conspiratorially, and speaks for the first time.

“how much can you see?”

 

What do I do?:

A.   Tell her (and make a mental tick in my ‘people not worth bothering about’ check list).

B.    Say “ah, now there’s a question. How much can you see? (and make a mental tick in my ‘people not worth bothering about’ check list).

C.   Say that she doesn’t know me enough to warrant being told (and make a mental tick in my ‘people not worth bothering about’ check list)

D.   Tell her that it isn’t relevant to our meeting (and make a mental tick in my ‘people not worth bothering about’ check list).

E.       Tell her to go f**k herself (and make a mental tick in my ‘people not worth bothering about’ check list)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Are you causing trouble again?'

On-street greetings - continued

They just can't help themselves